A denim dress is a classic that can be worn any season. If you find the right style and fit for your body, it will be a wardrobe wonder. Here are nine styles for you to try with your denim dress to prevent wardrobe weariness.
Lee Denim Dress, $49.99, available at H&M.
1. Simple: Throw on a scarf and slip on a pair of boots for the quintessential fall fashion.
2. Pull on a slouchy sweater over your dress. If you feel too frumpy, then add a belt to show off your beautiful curves.
3. Pair a blazer and flats with your denim dress for a studious look.
4. Unbutton your dress to reveal a colored tank underneath, then add heels for a clean and striking approach.
5. Wrap yourself in a poncho or blanket cardigan and don some ankle boots for a warm winter outfit.
6. Sport some sneakers and a duffle bag for an active approach.
7. Tackle your look with combat boots, leggings and oversized statement jewelry for a stand alone ensemble.
8. Fashion a fabulous country look with knee high or cowboy boots, a slick cap and a belt or statement jewelry. Be sure to wear a long sleeve tee underneath and roll up the sleeves of your dress for those cooler days.
9. Add a jean jacket and bright color scarf for denim overload. Balance it out with a comfy pair of loafers and a decorative tribal bag.
Show us how you love to wear your classic denim dress! We can’t wait to see your pictures via Social Media.