Top 9 Make-up Removing Products
Washing your face of all the harsh chemicals in your make-up and pollutants from the air helps you feel refreshed before you tackle the day or head to bed. This cleansing time can also be a great time to spend with God. Your face is a beautiful reflection of His presence in your life. While washing you face, ask for forgiveness from your sins, tell God about your regrets, mistakes and failures. Clean your face while you ask the Lord to cleanse your soul. Here’s our top nine make-up removers to help keep your skin feeling fresh and vibrant.
Top 9 Makeup Removing Products
- Jane Iradale Botanical Makeup Remover ($22.00 for 3 fl. ounces) is our number one pick. The purity in the ingredients include cucumber, algae, aloe, oats and honeysuckle. Items that can easily be pronounce and plucked from God’s beautiful earth rather than made in a lab.
- Blum Naturals Daily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes ($7.49 for 30 towelettes) is made without synthetic preservatives, fragrances, Paraben, Sodium Sulfate and alcohol therefore, making this a refreshing makeup remover to clean our face.
- Dermablend Long Wear Makeup Remover ($22.00 for 5 fl. ounces) lifts off intense amounts of make-up. The wipes clean long lasting and water resistant makeup well. It’s creamy consistency conditions and moisturizes skin without making it feel greasy.
- We love how Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes (Oil-Free for 25 wipes) work on all skin types because we know that your skin changes with the season.
- Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes ($6.49 for 21 count) are great for sensitive skin and don’t burn eyes.
- This creamy Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover ($24 for 2.5 fl. ounces) gel is super moisturizing. Oils made with Cranberry and Raspberry seeds replenish skin.
- Smashbox It’s A Wrap Waterproof Makeup Remover ($20.00 for 4.2 fl. ounces) gel goes a long way. Our bottle lasted a long time and most noteworthy, we found the astringent style remover to be non-irritating on our skin.
- Made with lavender, chamomile and aloe, Stila Ready For Takeoff Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths ($15.00) calm and soothe skin. 100% biodegradable rayon makes up the clothes.
- Giovanni Facial Cleansing Towelettes, Soothing Unscented (6.99 for 30) are Non-Comedogenic, meaning they won’t clog pores, so they really do clean out all the gunk on your face while leaving you feeling refreshed!
niNe. magazine believes in promoting products that are natural or contain few chemicals and harmful ingredients for your skin and body.