What Should I Exfoliate With in the Tub
Washing skin in the shower rids of dirt and oil, but should I exfoliate to remove dead skin cells? Yes! Dead skin cells clog pores causing enlarged pores, breakouts and dulls my skin tone. Using a body scrub clears out pores and remove dead skin for radiant skin all year round.
Here are our top nine exfoliators and scrubs to choose from:
1. Pink Salt naturally exfoliates my skin leaving skin vibrant and refreshed.
Hugo Naturals Himalayan Pink Salt Scrub in Grapefruit, $12.99 for 1 oz.
2. Brown Sugar buffs away dull skin with oils and antioxidants to make skin smooth and healthy.
BeautyCounter Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass, $40 for 8.2 oz.
3. Regenerate and invigorate skin with peppermint.
Giovanni Cosmetics Cool Mint Lemonade salt scrub, $13.95 for 9 oz.
4. Nourishes skin with nutrient packed scrub.
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Hand & Body Scrub, $9.99 for 12 oz.
5. Detox and exfoliate skin with revitalizing sea salt plus essential oils to hydrate.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub, $11.99 for 14.5 oz.
6. Exfoliate with nourishing Dead Sea Salt and calm your senses with relaxing lavender.
Ahava Lavender Body Salt Scrub, $13.49 for 7.5 oz.
7. Relax and relieve anxiety and depression through self-esteem boosting citrusy grapefruit.
J.R. Watkins Sugar and Shea Body Scrub in Grapefruit, $12.99 for 8 oz.
8. Real ground coffee beans create a vibrant wakeup call that exfoliates skin and stimulates the senses.
9. Ground walnut shells are used to exfoliate skin while the citrus fragrance refreshes skin.