What Should I Exfoliate With in the Tub
Washing skin in the shower rids of dirt and oil, but should I exfoliate to remove dead skin cells?
Yes! Dead skin cells clog pores causing enlarged pores, breakouts and dulls my skin tone. Using a body scrub clears out pores and remove dead skin for radiant skin all year round.
Here are our top nine exfoliators and scrubs to choose from:
1. Pink Salt naturally exfoliates your skin leaving skin vibrant and refreshed.
Dr. Teal’s Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Scrub, $4.89 for 16 oz.
2. Brown Sugar buffs away dull skin with oils and antioxidants to make skin smooth and healthy.
BeautyCounter Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass, $40 for 8.2 oz.
3. Regenerate and invigorate skin with peppermint.
Giovanni Cosmetics Cool Mint Lemonade salt scrub, $13.95 for 9 oz.
4. Nourish the skin with a nutrient packed scrub.
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Hand & Body Scrub, $9.99 for 12 oz.
5. Detox and exfoliate skin with revitalizing sea salt plus essential oils to hydrate.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub, $11.99 for 14.5 oz.
6. Exfoliate with nourishing Dead Sea Salt.
Ahava Mineral Body Exfoliator, $25 for 6.8 oz.
7. Relax and clear your mind through citrusy sugars that wash away impurities.
J.R. Watkins Detox Sugar Body Polish in with Turmeric and Citron, $14.99 for 6 oz.
8. Real ground coffee beans create a vibrant wakeup call that exfoliates skin and stimulates the senses.
Acure Energizing Coffee Body Scrub, $15.99 for 6 oz.
9. Invigorate your skin and stimulate the senses with smooth vanilla.